Sunday, July 20, 2008

[] Fear Factor []

Last week 16th of July, was one of the most memorable days in my poly life thus far. Anyways, during my LMS class, we were asked to do three weird tasks. Firstly, we have to pick a random person in canteen one and ask for the person name. After doing so, as a group, sing a loud birthday song to the person. That was rather easy because it was done as a team thus, I wasn’t feeling much “shame” and I felt that it was fun! For our second task we had to ask a telephone number from the opposite sex whom we had never met. Well, initially in class, I thought it was rather easy to do, however, I was wrong. Actually was happen was, my girlfriend was actually in the canteen and I actually met her before doing this task. And so, she was there when I actually asked this girl by the name if shun li, for her contact. Well I must say, although I told her that it was just a project, I still felt weird, and uneasy. It’s a unexplainable feeling which I don’t know how to describe. Finally for the last task, we tried to imitate the Japanese mob prank! Well it worked kind of well but it’s below what I have actually expected. Really looking forward to this coming week’s LMS and hopefully, it would be an enriching one!

No comments: